Events & Education
The Institute offers seminars on federal, international, state & local, and financial reporting topics; Annual and Midyear Conferences; and week-long, in-depth tax courses on federal and international tax matters. Whether you are a tax generalist, subject matter expert, or relative newcomer to tax, TEI has a program just right for you.
TEI Events are open to members of TEI and other in-house tax professionals. Individuals engaged in private law, accounting, or other consulting practice, as well as government employees, are ineligible to attend.
In addition to in-person programs, TEI has teamed up with the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters to provide webinars and other online education benefits. Click here for details.
- 9/26/2018 - Transfer Pricing after Tax Reform: Re-evaluating current policies & implementing a new approach
- 7/18/2018 - Practical Tax Reform Implementation – What Corporate Tax Professionals Need to Know Now
- 4/17/2018 - South Dakota v. Wayfair – Insights on the Oral Argument
- 12/13/2017 – 2017 Year-End Corporate Tax Round-Up
- 9/27/2017 - Transfer Pricing Disputes 2017: A View from the Trenches