- View the list of nominated officers for 2019-2020
- TEI Honored for Role in State Tax Notes’ “Project of the Year”
- View the 2018-2019 TEI Officer List
- TEI Updates Its Mission Statement to Incorporate a Diversity Charter
Latest Advocacy Items
Visit the Advocacy section for all submissions and liaison meeting information.
Register for the following TEI 2018 Conferences, Seminars and Courses!
- 2018 Pass-Through Seminar: December 5-6, 2018 | Westin Kierland Hotel | Scottsdale, AZ
- 2019 Tax & Tax Technology Seminar: February 26-27 | San Mateo Marriott Hotel | San Mateo, CA
- 2019 69th Midyear Conference: March 31-April 3, 2018 | Grand Hyatt Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- 2019 Federal Tax Course - Level I: April 22-26, 2019 | Kellogg Conference Center | Lansing, MI
- 2019 Audits & Appeals Seminar - Minneapolis: May 20-23, 2019 | Loews Hotel | Minneapolis, MN
- 2019 Financial Reporting Seminar: May 29-30, 2019 | Grand Hyatt Hotel | Denver, CO
- 2019 Federal Tax Course - Level II: July 22-26, 2019 | Georgia Tech Conference Center | Atlanta, GA
- 2019 U.S. International Tax Course: August 12-26 | Georgia Tech Conference Center | Atlanta, GA
Upcoming Chapter Events
Visit the Chapter Events page and search for chapter events, meetings, conferences and seminars!
Upcoming Region Events
Visit the Regional Events page for upcoming events!