Please join us for our final meeting before we break for the Holidays:
Prices reduced for our Happy Holidays Promotion
Please register by following this link to Eventbrite:
Corporate Tax Management and IRS Administrative Affairs Committee Meeting
Date: December 16, 2022
Time: Registration & Breakfast starts at 7:30 AM and Presentations are from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm .
CPE: This qualifies for 4 CPE/ CLE hours.
Place: Sheraton Needham (100 Cabot Street, Needham, MA 02494)
Cancellations must be made through Eventbrite by Monday, December 12, 2022
7:30 - 8:30: Breakfast and Networking
8:30 - 8:40: Opening Remarks
8:40 – 9:50: Setting a roadmap for tax efficiency through your ERP system
- Build and integrate a proper foundation and governance plan for tax data to transform your business.
- Explore the four key pillars to successfully combining enterprise resource planning (ERP) with tax: foundation, governance, data transformation and integration.
9:50- 10:00: BREAK
10:00-11:10: Navigating your data journey to uncover value
- Learn how to more effectively manage data at the enterprise level and within the tax function.
- Assess key stages of the data life cycle and explain various tools that enable smarter decision-making.
- Examine how integrated digital solutions with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities can streamline tax functions that mitigate risk and provide valuable insights related to income, cash flow, costs and other variables.
11:20-12:30: What’s ahead for the IRS: Deploying recent funding increases to expand enforcement and improve compliance
- Understand what the new IRS budget and goals mean for taxpayers, and what you should know about IRS enforcement activity and the latest issues of interest.
- Review listed transaction notices that are being invalidated by courts, as well as Notice 2022-36, and the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Resolution of Federal Controversies by the Independent Office of Appeals.
Price: (Reduced for our Happy Holidays promotion)
Member- early registration (by 12/2/22): $50
Non-Member- early registration (by 12/2/22): $75
Member registration: $75 (after 12/2/22)
Non-Member registration: $100 (after 12/2/22)