Welcome and thank you for visiting the Toronto Chapter of the Tax Executive Institute on-line community. The Toronto Chapter of TEI is one of the largest chapters with 400+ members.
On behalf of the board of directors, we are pleased to provide another year of exciting chapter programming. Please take a moment to review our upcoming events.
As a TEI member, you are offered first class institute and chapter level continuing education programs at rates well below those of commercial firms or other organizations. All Canadian CPA’s may track the time spent participating in these sessions as education hours as determined by their provincial institutes for continuing professional education credits.
TEI’s events give you unparalleled professional networking opportunities with your peers as well as with government officials and staff. Once you have been accepted into membership, you will be assigned to the Toronto Chapter where you will have the opportunity to participate in events and network with your peer professionals that include Tax Analysts, Managers, Directors and VP’s of tax. The ability to share ideas with your peers – someone you met at a TEI event – is just a phone call away. As a member, you will also have access to many of our speaker’s presentation materials that are posted to the “Chapter Documents” library. As well, you and your company also benefit from TEI’s advocacy work on behalf of the corporate taxpayer through TEI’s Income Tax and Commodity Tax committees. These committees have a highly respected voice that represent your interests in the regulatory arena which is invaluable.
If you wish to become a member, please click on the link: where you will find the requirements and the registration forms for becoming a TEI Washington Member. As a thank you for joining TEI during our 2018-19 membership drive, TEI Washington will be waiving the $225 initiation fee. Your membership opportunity is only a “click” away.
We are committed to continuous improvement processes in serving our chapter members.
- President - Karlene Burrell
- Representative - Winston C.K. Woo
- First Vice President - Frank Martinicchio
- Secretary - Karen Anderson
- Treasurer - Franca Vercillo
- Karlene Burrell - Chapter President
- Winston C.K. Woo - Chapter Representative
- Frank Martinicchio - Chapter First Vice President
- Mrs. Karen Anderson - Chapter Secretary
- Franca Vercillo - Chapter Treasurer
- Mr. Ryan James Michalski - Chapter Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
- Ann Waldner - Chapter Board Director
- Franca Vercillo - Chapter Board Director
- Hersh Joshi - Chapter Board Director
- Mr. Ryan James Michalski - Chapter Board Director
- Ms. Loann Luc, CA - Chapter Board Director
- Ms. Susan Ashton - Chapter Board Director
- Ms. Yi-Wen Hsu - Chapter Board Director
- Paul J. Bradley - Chapter Board Director
- Paul J. Bradley - Chapter Web Administrator