The Los Angeles Chapter was established more than 70 years ago and its members represent companies from the greater Los Angeles area but also includes companies from as far north as Santa Barbara and as far east as Las Vegas. Our member companies come from a diverse range of industries, including entertainment, construction, automotive, manufacturing, and various service industries. They represent single-member tax departments, departments that number in the hundreds, and everything in between.
We provide educational programs at discounted rates for our member companies by hosting five full-day seminars and several chapter meetings a year. The speakers at our seminars represent the most respected global accounting and law firms. We provide an opportunity to meet key executives of the IRS as well as state and local tax officials at our annual Tax Administrators’ Night and at our annual IRS Liaison Meeting. As responsible stewards of the tax profession, we also award scholarships to students pursuing post-graduate tax degrees from three local schools: The University of Southern California, Golden Gate University, and California State University, Northridge. Students and faculty from these programs attend the IRS Liaison Meeting and Tax Administrators’ Night. Most importantly our members get the chance to meet and forge relationships with a group of tax professionals who share the same concerns and issues that face all corporate tax departments.
"Tax Executives Institute, Inc. (TEI) is a professional organization of business executives who are responsible for taxation matters on an administrative or policy-making level, or whose work is otherwise primarily concerned with the problems of business taxation."
- Tax Executives Institute
- Katherine S. Henry - Chapter President
- Silva Yeghyayan - Chapter Representative
- Brandy Blaske - Chapter First Vice President
- Art Linnik - Chapter Secretary
- Imelda Micu Reduque - Chapter Treasurer
- Adam Karp - Chapter Board Director
- Art Linnik - Chapter Board Director
- Brandy Blaske - Chapter Board Director
- Daniel L. Levine - Chapter Board Director
- Imelda Micu Reduque - Chapter Board Director
- Julie Andre - Chapter Board Director
- Karl Shimamura - Chapter Board Director
- Linda S. Kim - Chapter Board Director
- Mariam Noorzai - Chapter Board Director
- Mr. Caleb B. Standafer, Jr - Chapter Board Director
- Mr. Roman L. Wasylyn - Chapter Board Director
- Mr. Tats Yamasaki - Chapter Board Director
- Ms. Sandy Kadekian - Chapter Board Director
- Steven R. Marcuse - Chapter Board Director
- Thomas A. Bayless - Chapter Board Director