The Kentucky TEI Chapter includes members from approximately 25 local employers from Louisville, Lexington, southern Indiana and surrounding areas. Our monthly meetings are typically held at the Seelbach Hilton Hotel in Downtown Louisville from September through April. These monthly meetings include technical programs prepared and performed by a variety of accounting and law firms which provide our members and their guests with the opportunity to earn 2 to 4 hours of CPE. All meetings include lunch. Our last meeting of the fiscal year is generally held at a location between Louisville and Lexington and we pair this with an afternoon of networking and horse racing at Keeneland in Lexington, KY.
- Elizabeth Russell - Chapter President
- James M. Harris, Jr - Chapter Representative
- Joseph A. Weisenberger - Chapter First Vice President
- Mr. Daniel Feld - Chapter Secretary
- Alicia L. Kincaid - Chapter Treasurer
- Alicia L. Kincaid - Chapter Board Director
- Elizabeth Russell - Chapter Web Administrator