For both the seasoned and the aspiring tax executive, TEI offers the following benefits:
- Networking — Chapter-level networking is TEI’s #1-rated member benefit. It’s a great way to stay professionally plugged in!
- Continuing Education — Meet your CE needs and maintain your professional edge through more than 600 affordable programs, most offered through local TEI chapters.
- The Tax Executive — Keep up to date with TEI’s bimonthly magazine covering timely issues of tax policy, administration and management, TEI advocacy initiatives, and more.
- Online Forums — Get answers to your questions and share your expertise! Check out our ten issue-based Forums.
- Timely Analyses — Analyses of proposed legislation, regulations, and other administrative pronouncements.
- Member Discounts — Enjoy significant discounts on Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting products and products marketed in Canada by Carswell, member rates on TEI conferences and seminars, and publications like 2011-2012 Corporate Tax Department Survey.
- TEI Membership Roster — This annual publication contains contact information for all TEI members, chapters, committees and Institute leaders.
- Career Center — Make your move! Find or post a job online.
- Member Access — Through www.tei.org, apply for or renew your membership, update your member profile, register for a conference or seminar, find a colleague, and keep up with changing tax laws.