Department: Finance (Tax)
Location: Reckitt Benckiser (RB) North American (NA) Headquarters 399 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 07054-0225
Reports to: Director State and Local Tax
The RB NA Tax Department is seeking a highly motivated and qualified tax professional that will be primarily focused on state and local tax (“SALT”) compliance, research, planning, and audits.
Candidate must be a self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills demonstrated through a hands-on approach while working in a team-based environment.
This individual will report to and assist the Director State and Local Tax while also working closely with others on the NA Tax Team.
- Manage the SALT compliance process, including the filing of estimated payments, extensions and tax returns.
- Review/prepare complex unitary/combined and separate company SALT returns.
- Research and address SALT notices.
- Research SALT technical issues, incentives/credits, and other planning opportunities.
- Review/prepare SALT tax provision calculations and reconcile general ledger SALT accounts.
- Work with the SALT Director to develop and implement effective tax rate planning strategies.
- Work with the SALT Director to address business considerations with SALT impacts (e.g., physical locations, eCommerce, etc.).
- Manage/assist with SALT audits.
- Coordinate with third party service providers on sales and use and property tax compliance.
- Coordinate with the tax compliance team and assist with the completion of other SALT compliance projects as assigned.
- Effectively interact with others, including collaborating and working on non-SALT tasks and projects as necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant SALT experience.
- B.S. required, CPA and/or Masters in Taxation preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with Corptax tax compliance/provision software a plus.
- References upon request.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
Compensation / Benefits
- Base salary plus bonus, commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and upward mobility.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Chandra.Pointer-Titus@rb.com, referencing Senior State and Local Tax Analyst, NA in the subject line.