Why You Should Join
Tax Executives Institute is the preeminent international association of business executives responsible for the tax affairs of their employers. TEI has nearly 7,000 members who represent 2800 of the leading businesses in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Through TEI and its 56 chapters worldwide, tax executives have access to the finest, most cost-effective tax training available; the camaraderie of their fellow tax professionals — who willingly share their insights, ideas, and experiences; and the ability to work collectively to improve tax policy and administration. When you join TEI — for only $225 (U.S.) a year, plus a one-time $225 initiation fee — these benefits will be yours, too.
Top Reasons to Join TEI
- Forge friendships globally with fellow tax professionals.
- Build tax knowledge by attending educational programs and participating in informal discussions with industry peers.
- Explore best practices in financial audits, internal controls, and tax-risk management; understand tax department metrics and management tools.
- Enhance personal leadership, communication, and mentoring skills by volunteering locally or at the Institute level.
- Promote effective tax policies and administrative practices by collaborating on advocacy projects and meeting with national, state, local, and international tax authorities.
- Participate in surveys and help develop benchmarking tools for tax executives.
- Enhance career opportunities by joining the largest network of in-house tax professionals in the world.
- Earn necessary CPE/CLE credit by attending local or Institute educational programs.